EASY PUMPKIN PRETZELS Halloween
- 36 mini pretzels
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips or orange candy melts
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil or shortening*
- orange food coloring
- green chocolate candies
- Place 3/4 cup white chocolate chips in a glass bowl along with 1/2 tsp coconut oil. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Let sit in the microwave for an additional minute. Stir gently, then return to the microwave for 15 seconds, if needed.
- Add coloring to chocolate and stir gently.
- Dip each pretzel into the bowl of chocolate, gently tapping the edge of the bowl to release excess chocolate. This process is so much easier when you use a dipping tool! Lay the covered pretzel down on a piece of wax paper. Place 1 green chocolate candy into the top indent of the pretzel on its side, so it’s standing up. Now it’s a cute green stem! Let cool until solid.
- Repeat the process until you have the desired amount of pumpkin pretzels, re-heating up the chocolate as necessary. Store in an airtight container to save.
*Omit coconut oil if you use candy melts.