This easy homemade Strawberry Muffin Recipe brings you super moist muffins filled with fresh strawberries. Whip them up in minutes and enjoy with a cuppa!
Easy Italian Strawberry Muffins Recipe
Prep Time : 5 mins
Prep Time : 25 mins
Total Time : ,
Servings :12 muffins.
- 150 g plain flour 1 heaped cup
- 125 g sugar 3/4 cup
- 8 g baking powder 1 ½ tsp
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 25 g butter softened
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 8 strawberries chopped into small pieces
- Let’s start by pre-heating the oven to 180˚C (360˚F). (Plus, a little pro-tip from Roberta – if your oven is capable, set the humidity to 10%.)
- Pop your flour, sugar and baking powder into a small mixing bowl. Give it a quick stir and leave a hole in the middle.
- Next, crack the egg in the centre and add the vanilla essence before mix it through just a little. Pour in half the milk and mix again, then add the remaining milk and mix one more time. Finally add in the melted butter and combine, stirring thoroughly for a minute or two (or on low to medium speed for a mixer).
- Now it’s time to add the strawberries! Fold them through gently with a wooden spoon so they stay nice and chunky.
- Carefully spoon your muffin mixture into patty pans, filling each 3/4 to the top for nice tall muffins. Pop them in the oven to bake for around 25 minutes or until gorgeously golden brown.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.