Easy Homemade Burger Recipe – garnished with Pickled Red Onions, green leafy lettuce & baked bacon strips & served with Homemade Fries.
- 1 1/2 lb organic grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 2 tablespoons Meat Seasoning
- 4 buns toasted
- 4 bacon strips baked 10 min at 400F
- White Sharp Cheddar cheese for garnish
- green lettuce for garnish
- Pickled Red Onions
- mayo, mustard, sriracha or ketchup for spread
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 lb ground beef with 1/2 lb ground pork and season with Meat Seasoning. Gently mix and form 4 same-shape patties. Press on the center of each patty to make them 1/2 inch thinner then the edges.
- Grill on both sides until desired doneness. Adding sharp white cheddar cheese after flipping patties on the other side.
- Spread toasted buns with mayo, mustard, sriracha or ketchup. Garnish with Pickled Red Onions, green leafy lettuce & baked bacon strips. Serve with Homemade Fries. Enjoy!
- Feel free to use your favorite meat spice or my new favorite Meat Seasoning.
- Grill patties on both sides for about 10 min or until desired doneness.
- Use a Cast Iron skillet to cook patties if you don’t feel like grilling.
- Feel free to use your favorite cheese and garnish of your choice.
- Happy grilling!
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.