A creamy cheesecake is swirled with dulce de leche in this decadent and delicious Dulce de Leche Cheesecake. This creamy cheesecake is holiday worthy!
Decadent Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
- 18 full sheets of graham crackers (about 300gr cookies)
- ¼ cup (50gr) sugar
- 10 tablespoons (140gr) unsalted butter, melted
For cheesecake filling:
- 24oz (700gr) cream cheese, softened (Brick-style, full fat version)
- 1/3 cup (65gr) sugar
- 1 can (400gr/14oz) dulce de leche, divided
- ½ cup (125gr) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- Sea salt flakes for dusting, optional
- To make the crust, crush the graham crackers in a food processor until fine crumbs form.
- Add sugar and melted butter and pulse until the crumbs are evenly moistened. Transfer the crumbs into a 9-inch springform pan. Press the mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Refrigerate while working on filling.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- To make the cheesecake filling, in a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until fluffy on medium speed. Stir in the sugar. Then add about ¾ of dulce de leche (the remaining ¼ of the can will be used for spreading on top for decoration) and sour cream. Continue to mix until combined.
- Stir in vanilla extract and salt. Beat in the eggs one at a time and mix just until combined on low speed. Transfer the batter into the prepared crust.
- Bake the cheesecake for 45-50 minutes, or until the edges are set and slightly wobbly in the center. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Then carefully run a knife around edge of the pan to loosen; cool for 2 hours. Then refrigerate to set completely for at least another 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove springform sides of the pan and spread the reserved dulce de leche on top. Sprinkle some sea salt, if desired. Store the cheesecake in a fridge, covered, for up to 5 days.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.