5 minute fudge recipe ! a real classic fudge with walnuts. This is pure chocolate heaven. Made with butter chocolate Carnation evaporated milk, marshmallows and walnuts this treat is sure to please !
Classic 5 Minute Fudge Recipe !
- 1 2/3 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) packages milk chocolate chips
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1Combine sugar, milk, butter, and salt in a medium-sized saucepan. Bring to a boil, cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add in chocolate chips; cook until melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows, vanilla, and nuts. Mix well.
- Pour into an 8-inch pan.
- Cool cut into squares.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.