Chopped Cheeseburger Sliders. These are some of the most delicious little burgers you’ve ever eaten. After eating these Chopped Cheeseburger Sliders, you’ll wonder why you would ever go out for a burger again. Try them, you’ll love them.
Chopped Cheeseburger Sliders
Prep Time : 20 min
Prep Time : 10 min
Total Time : ,
- 12 small dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion , diced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 6 slices American cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9×13 pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place the bottoms of the rolls in the prepared pan, reserving the tops.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high. Add in the onion and ground beef; cook until onions are translucent and the beef is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Drain off fat. Season with the salt and pepper, Stir in the dill pickle relish. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise and hot sauce. Set aside.
- Spread an even amount of ketchup onto each roll bottom, followed by the cooked ground beef. Top with the cheese slices. Spread the spicy mayo mixture on the dinner roll tops and place on top of the cheese.
- Bake until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Serve right away and enjoy!
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.