Chocolate Pie with 5 Ingredients
- 1 (12 ounces) can evaporate milk
- 1 (5.9 ounces) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 (6.5 ounces) can Reddi-Wip(R) Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels (optional)
- 1 (9 inches) graham cracker pie crust
- Additional Reddi-Wip Original Whipped Light Cream and crushed candy (optional)
- Pour milk into a medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix; beat with wire whisk until well blended and mixture just begins to thicken. Stir in chocolate morsels, if desired.
- Add contents of Reddi-Wip can; stir gently but quickly until well blended. Pour into crust; cover.
- Refrigerate 6 hours, or until set. Cut into 8 slices to serve. Garnish with additional Reddi-wip and crushed candy, if desired.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.