- 8 ounce lo mein noodles
- 1 Lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and toss with sesame oil to coat.
- In a large skillet add canola oil over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and broccoli and cook for 6-7 minutes until tender.
- Stir in chicken and cook for 8 minutes until golden and no longer pink from inside.
- Add cooked noodles, carrots, hoisin sauce, snow peas, and soy sauce and toss all together.