The most classic combination of them all – juicy sweet tomatoes and basil. Tossed in a vinaigrette, this is a salad that makes the most of ripe tomatoes! Make this with any type of tomatoes you want.
– Prep: 15 mins
– Total: 15 mins
– Servings: 6
– 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
– 1 small cucumber – peeled, quartered lengthwise, and chopped
– 3 green onions, chopped
– ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
– 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
– 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a large bowl, toss together the tomatoes, cucumber, green onions, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.