Recipe By by angiegaz
A fresh summer meal that features bright, fresh flavors and plenty of color.
- 3 whole Tomatoes, Chopped
- ¼ cups Green Onions, Chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh, Flat-leafed Parsley, Chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Rosemary, Minced
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Oregano, Minced
- ½ teaspoons Black Pepper
- ½ cups Olive Oil
- 1 pound Spaghetti
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, parsley, garlic, salt, oregano, rosemary, pepper, and olive oil. Mix well, and let sit at room temperature for at least an hour.
After an hour, boil water for pasta. Salt, and cook pasta to al dente. Drain, and toss with tomato and olive oil mixture. Serve.