I don’t really measure but let me try.
- 4 squash (cut into moon shapes)
- 1 tomatoes diced
- 1 jalapeño diced (seeds or no seeds your preference)
- 1 can of corn (keep liquid
- 1 half an onion diced
- garlic salt
- Chili powder
- 2tsp Olive oil (more or less)
- 1 cup of cheese (I used sharp cheddar, but you can use any kind you like)
- Heat pan medium with olive oil.
- Sauté onions,jalapeños, tomatoes.
- Once they are lightly browned add the squash. Season to taste with garlic salt, pepper.( I always use plain salt also, just a little)
- I like to add a dash of chili powder for color but you don’t have to, your preference.
- Once squash begins to soften add the can of corn with all of the liquid in the can.
- Let almost all of the liquid boil down.
- Turn down to very low.
- Add cheese and cover with lid.
- Turn off the fire completely.
- Let cheese melt and it is complete.
This can be eaten as an entree with tortilla (awesome vegan alternative), but can also make a great side dish to anything.