I found this recipe on Facebook by : by charity emmanuel
– Flour 2cups
– Margarine 1/4 of simas
– Sugar 6 small plastic spoon
– Yeast 2 small plastic spoon
– Salt 1 small plastic spoon
– Vanilla flavour
– Mix yeast and sugar and allow to rise if you are not using the instant yeast,then add milk,egg, flavour and flour , mix well and cover for 15 mins
– Add butter and knead till smooth then cover for 1hr
– Cut into ball and cover for 15 mins
– Place it in the oven for 30 -40minutes.
– Being my first time I kept checking till it finally baked.