Impossible Coconut Custard Pie
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 7 Tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Put the milk, coconut, eggs, vanilla, flour, butter and
- sugar in a bowl and mix WELL.
- Pour into a greased and floured pie plate.
- Sprinkle nutmeg and a little extra coconut over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let it cool down… Refrigerate till nice and cold.
- Grab a fork and RUN because it won’t last long!!
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.