The Wolfe Pit shows you How To Make Salisbury Steak. The Ultimate Classic Comfort Food. Simple, easy and delicious recipe!
How To Make Classic Salisbury Steak
- 2lbs – 80/20 Ground Chuck
- 1/2 Cup – Bread Crumbs
- 1 – Egg
- ½ Cup – Milk
- 1 tsp – Salt
- 1 tsp – Black Pepper
- 2 TBS – Dried Minced Onion
- 1 TBS – Beef Base
- 2 TBS – Worcestershire Sauce
- 2- Medium Yellow Onions (chopped or sliced)
- 2 Cups – Sliced Mushrooms (not in video recipe)
- 4 Cups – Water
- 2 TBS Corn Starch – 2 TBS Water to make slurry.
- In a large bowl combine egg, milk, bread crumbs, Worcestershire, dried onions, black pepper, and salt. Mix well.
- Add ground beef and mix until well incorporated and form into oval patties, burger or meatballs,
- In a large skillet over medium heat brown for 2 minutes per side and remove from pan.
- Add onions and mushrooms and saute 2-3 minutes.
- Add water and beef base, bring to a boil until the beef base is dissolved.
- Return patties to the skillet, return to a simmer, cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
- Add corn starch slurry, mix until smooth and the gravy has thickened.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.