This Pina colada cake brings your favorite cocktail to life. Fast and easy to make yet moist and delicious to eat!!
How to make a moist PINA COLADA CAKE Recipe
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box white cake mix or 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)…
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (15 ounces) can cream of coconut
- 1 (13 ounces) can condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 (8 ounces) container prepared to top, whipped
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9×13-inch pan.
- Prepare cake as directed on package, but use 2 eggs instead of the number the recipe calls for.
- Bake as directed.
- While the cake is baking, combine cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
- When the cake is done, remove from oven and, while it is still hot, poke holes in the top Pour the cream of coconut/condensed milk mixture over top and into all the holes.
- Let cake cool thoroughly (can be refrigerated to cool). When ready to serve, cover the cake with whipped topping and sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
- Serve thoroughly cooled.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.