Recipe By @rawanshehs
Frequently requested recipe was lazy cake & I finally decided to make it (First time!). Shoutout to Mama & Khalto for being patient with me while making this because I really didn’t want to screw this up ? Find recipe below!
1. 1 + 1/2 packet tea biscuits, crushed
2. 200 g butter, unsalted
3. 2 cans of cream, 170g
4. 1 cup of powdered milk
5. 1/2 cup sugar
6. 3/4 cup cocoa powder
7. 1/2 cup water
8. 2 bars of galaxy chocolate
1. In a rectangular pan, add in 4 layers of nylon and make sure it’s well cooperated to place mixture later. Set aside.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter, sugar, powdered milk & cocoa powder then add water. Once all is combined, finally turn off the heat and add in 1 can of cream and mix till smooth. If it got lumpy, place in blender till smooth. Add in crushed biscuits and mix all well together.
3. Place mixture in nylon layer on pan, close and place in freezer till next day. Next day, take the lazy cake out of the freezer and place on serving plate removing the nylon.
4. In a small bowl, add in 4 tbsp of cream with galaxy bars and melt in microwave for 30 seconds. Mix well till smooth. Pour around cake, garnish with crushed biscuits if desired, slice & enjoy ?