Banana pancakes stacked and topped with chocolate whipped cream 🤤 Would you try it at home?
What you’ll need
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1 egg
• 1 cup buttermilk
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 2 ripe bananas
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Smash your bananas until they form a puree consistency.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all of your ingredients.
3. Using an ice cream scoop, add one scoop of batter per pancake to a hot skillet.
4. Cook until you see bubbles forming and flip!
5. Stack em’ up, top with whipped cream and enjoy!
For the cream:
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 2 tbsp sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 tsp cocoa powder
1. Mix your cream, sugar and vanilla extract.
2. Add 2 tsp cocoa powder.
3. Whip until peaks form, careful not to over mix so that it will keep its consistency!
4. Add to your pancakes and enjoy!
5. Combined one of my all time favorite pancakes and topped with our chocolate whipped cream! Easy to make and easier to eat.
Instagram : @succulentbite