– 1 box vanilla cake mix
– 1 tsp almond extract
– 1bag whole cranberries, fresh or frozen
– 1 orange
– 1 box(6 oz) instant vanilla pudding
– 3 eggnog
– 1qt heavy cream, whipped
1. Prepare cake according to package directions. Mix almond extract into the batter before pouring into a cake pan to bake. Allow cooling completely.
2. Prepare whole cranberry sauce according to directions on the package. Squeeze one half of the orange and add juice to cranberry sauce. Cool completely.
3. Whip the cream and add sugar to taste.
4. Prepare the pudding according to package directions substituting egg nog for milk.
5. Cut the cake into 1″ cubes.
6. In the following order, layer the ingredients in a trifle bowl or similar clear bowls, such as a salad bowl or punch bowl:
4. whipped cream.
Repeat as necessary to fill the serving bowl, ending with whipped cream. Garnish as desired.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.