Best Easy Red Velvet Crinkles – Honestly, I had no idea what crinkles are as I had not heard of it until someone suggested it to me, thanks to her I now have a good taste of these delicious cookies.
Here is a very easy and forgiving recipe how to make. In fact, for a first timer, my crinkles turned out amazing, great flavor, great texture and goes well with the frosting. Although the frosting is optional, but it much delightful to have it. They remind me of macarons.
The cookie texture is a little chewy and flaky, and it’s so scrumptious the moment you reach the creamy frosting, which gives you a mixture of chewy and creamy. I hope you’re inspired to make some. Enjoy!
Best Easy Red Velvet Crinkles
- box red velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil (80 mL)
- powdered sugar, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mix everything except the powdered sugar into a bowl (Batter will be thick).
- Spoon into balls and roll in the powdered sugar.
- Place on cookie sheets leaving about 2 inches (5 cm) between cookies. Level with a glass.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until cookies brown SLIGHTLY on the edges.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.