This Bundt Pan Bacon Egg and Cheese Brunch Bread has such a pretty presentation making it perfect for any special occasion breakfast or brunch.
Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bundt Cake
Prep Time : 20 mins
Prep Time : 30 mins
Total Time : ,
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 2 1/4 cups Borden® Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shreds divided
- 10 slices bacon cooked and finely crumbled
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp chopped fresh chives
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a standard size bundt pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Scramble in a skillet over medium-high heat until firm. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, use a fork to mix together the flour with 1 cup Borden® Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shreds and 1/2 cup bacon. Make a well in the center and add the cream.
- Using a fork gradually work the cream through the dry ingredients until moistened.
- Sprinkle 2 Tbsp reserved bacon and 1/4 cup Borden® Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shreds evenly on the bottom of the bundt pan.
- Use a regular 4-oz ice cream scoop to divide the dough. Scoop 1/2 of the biscuit batter onto the bottom of the pan.
- Use the back of a spoon or offset spatula to spread and flatten the dough slightly.
- Sprinkle the biscuit dough with 1/2 cup Borden® Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shreds, scrambled eggs, remaining bacon crumbles then top with 1/2 cup Borden® Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shreds .
- Scoop the remaining biscuit dough over the filling. Flatten and spread slightly.
- Place into the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the dough comes back clean.
- Rest in the pan for 5 minutes then turn onto a cake plate.
- Mix together the melted butter and chopped chives. Brush the bread on all sides.
- Slice and serve.
Allow the bread to cool to warm before attempting to slice for the best results. This bread also reheats well.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.