Keto Chaffles are EVERYWHERE, so of course we had to make some too! This super easy Keto Pizza Chaffle recipe tastes like those pizza bagels you used to eat…but now without carbs! The recipe is so simple and I know you’re going to love it!
Easy Keto Pizza Chaffles
- 1 egg
- 1 heaping tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella (plus more for topping)
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1/8 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- pizza toppings of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and turn on your mini waffle maker.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg together and then combine with the rest of the ingredients.
- Once your mini waffle maker is hot, grease it with non-stick spray and spinkle the griddle with a little shedded mozzarella.
- Pour HALF of the batter in and then sprinkle with more cheese. Close the lid and cook until the automatic timer or light goes off; repeat for next waffle.
- Place the chaffles on a baking sheet and allow them to cool for a few minutes (so that they don’t get soggy), and then spread with a low carb pizza sauce, shredded cheese and the toppings of your choice.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes and then an additional minute or two with the broiler on to brown the cheese.
- Sprinkle with a little more Italian seasonig and enjoy!
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.