Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Servings: 6 servings
– 2.25 pounds of shrimp peeled and deveined
– 1.5 yellow bell pepper sliced thin
– 1.5 red bell pepper sliced thin
– 1.5 orange bell pepper sliced thin
– 1.5 small red onion sliced thin
– 2.25 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
– 1.5 teaspoon of kosher salt
– several turns of freshly ground pepper
– 3 teaspoon of chili powder
– 0.75 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 0.75 teaspoon of onion powder
– 0.75 teaspoon of ground cumin
– 0.75 teaspoon of smoked paprika
– fresh cilantro for garnish
– tortillas warmed
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper and spices.
3. Toss to combine.
4. Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
5. Spread shrimp, bell peppers and onions on baking sheet.
6. Cook at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes. Then turn oven to broil and cook for additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
7. Squeeze juice from fresh lime over fajita mixture and top with fresh cilantro.
8. Serve in warm tortillas.
9. Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.
10. Recipe Notes: If preferred, remove shrimp tails prior to cooking for easier serving.
Image by: Holly Tonak