Simple appetizer – the balsamic vinegar gives it a little kick. Best if the mixture has 1 or 2 hours to blend flavors before serving.
- Prep: 15 mins
- Total: 15 mins
- Servings: 8
- Yield: 8 servings
- 8 plum tomato (blank)s roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 loaf French bread, toasted and sliced
In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Mix in the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper. Serve on toasted bread slices.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.
194.1 calories; protein 8.3g 17% DV; carbohydrates 35.2g 11% DV; fat 2.5g 4% DV; cholesterol 2.2mg 1% DV; sodium 470.9mg 19% DV.